How do you start a business with no money?
Amee Triscari founded @juicycreativeco with 200 bucks and an iPad. She had NO buffer and NO contingency plan. Oh, and she is also a single mum – her beautiful daughter the result of a one-night-stand with a guy she barely knew.
To hear more about how Amee became mum to her daughter (affectionately known as Hurricane Havana) check out PART 1 of this interview where we delve into her very JUICY (pun intended) and the hard-to-believe road to motherhood.
In this episode, Amee shares her tips on:
- Why she decided to launch Pinterest training.
- How joining a networking group was the catalyst to her biz success.
- Why she never considered taking a ‘regular’ job.
- What advice would she give someone in her position who is starting up in business, for where to spend their money at first.
- How she deals with ‘imposter syndrome’.
- Why it’s so important to share your story with your customers, as a business owner.
HUGE thanks again to Amee for being so hilariously and refreshingly honest with her story.
To follow along, make sure you head over to @juicycreativeco where Amee features heavily in her insta stories.
— Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bornetoo/message